Cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- by Government of India (Updated on 06-03-2018)
Logo Design Contest for IRCTC (Indian Railways)
IRCTC has decided to change the logo and tag line. And also want a new name. So, IRCTC is seeking suggestions from the people of India. So get ready to earn ₹ 50,000 to 100,000, If you can prepare a attractive Tag Line for IRCTC, just write and send it to IRCTC. If your Tag Line is selected as the best, you will be awarded ₹50,000.
Same way if you have good designing sense, then you can also participate for new logo design for IRCTC and earn ₹100,000.
Also you can suggest a new name to IRCTC. And if your suggested name will be selected as final, then you will earn ₹100,000.
THE LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE SAME IS 31ST MARCH 2018.
Show your talent and earn from GOI. Log on to mygov.in
National Nutrition Mission: Logo & Tagline Contest.
If you are creative and have good knowledge of Designing, then it’s for you.
Government of India approved the National Nutrition Mission to ensure holistic development and adequate nutrition for pregnant women, mothers and children. The mission is a concerted effort of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health, Family Welfare and Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation & other key stakeholders. The National Nutrition Mission is the biggest effort to combat malnutrition in India.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development invites creative minds to Design an appropriate Logo with a Tagline for the Mission.
Last date of submission is 17th December, 2017 at midnight.
The winner will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000.
To submit your entry log on to : https://www.mygov.in/task/nationalnutritionmission-logo-tagline-contest/
Image Source : https://www.mygov.in/home/do (Used for better explanation)
There are lots of other winning contests also available :
- Design Competition for Logo (with Motto) for IIM Amritsar,
- Logo with Tagline Contest for National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) of Department of Food and Public Distribution,
- NITI Aayog – Capture the Flag Challenge,
- Designing a Logo with Tagline for Hortinet Traceability, Representing the Movement of “Citizen Participation in Digital India”,
- International Design Competition for Development of State-of-the-Art Railway Stations,
- White Paper of the Committee of Experts on Data Protection Framework for India.
NOTE : Please check more details and last date of contest on official website : https://www.mygov.in/home/do/