Sale Online – Become Online Seller – Create your Own Online Shop – FREE
How to Sell online : Beginner’s Guide to Starting Your Business
The Internet has revolutionized the way of shopping. Online shopping has grown in popularity over the years, mainly because people find it convenient, availability of lots of varieties and easy to bargain. Shop from the comfort at home or office.
Local retailers are attempting to expand their footprints by offering goods for sale via online shopping. Yes it’s easy and biggest expansion of your local shop to the worldwide customers.
So, before we start, just read this short story to become successful :
Research has proven that one of the easiest ways to improve your life is to get around others who are like what you want to be. If you wanted to lose weight, and decided to hang out only with healthy people, do you think it would be easier to shed some pounds?
If you wanted to be more positive, and decided to get rid of all the negative people in your life, do you think you’d be more positive? If you wanted to make more money, and decided to spend time with financially successful people, do you think some of their lessons and strategies would rub off and you could make more money?
I think so (and studies prove it). So, if you want to achieve financial freedom by owning your own successful business, what should you do?
(A) Go out on your own, start a business in the dark, and jump into a market nobody has ever been in before.
(B) Go where people are already crushing it and do what they’re doing?
The first option has worse odds than flipping a coin. The second option stacks the odds in your favor.
Just this week, Reuters reported: “Over 5 BILLION items shipped in 2017 via Amazon Prime”.
If you want to build a successful business fast, go where people are already doing it every day.
So, Let’s find – How to go online and start our own shop on the biggest online network of Internet.
Here, I will show – How to start selling on Amazon.com, and in similar way, you can start with other platforms too like – Google, Ebay, Flipkart, PayTm, etc.
“So, If you are thinking of starting up your very own online store, you need to consider both the benefits and the challenges.”
Benefits of Online Shop
Selling online has a number of advantages over selling by traditional methods, including:
- Opportunity of reach a huge market.
- Savings in set-up and operational costs. We don’t need to rent any premises, pay shop assistants or answer a lot of pre-sales queries.
- It also reduces order processing costs – customer orders will automatically come into your new orders database from the website.
- Online shop has lots of potential of global audience, thus it increaces sales opportunities.
- Competing with larger businesses by being able to open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- No headache of cash transactions, receive all payment more quickly through online transactions.
- Attracting customers from global target.
- Improving your offerings using the data gathered by tracking customer purchases.
- Use your online shop as an album of your all products for existing customers.
Challenges of Online Shop
- It is difficult to create trust, people are reasonably cautious about spending their hard-earned money.
- Products like clothes and other apparel customers wan’t able to see how the product looks like for themselves.
- Now a days, online stores are everywhere, and the competition is also tough. People who already do a lot of shopping online are more than likely to just stick with the big online stores that have proven to be trustworthy.
Image Source : Amazon Seller Central Website
how can I start selling on Amazon.com?
Why to sell on Amazon OR any other wersite?
The Answer is :
- Crores of customers across the world,
- Fast and Stress free Shipping,
- No fixed costs or rent for your Shop. Pay when you sell,
- Secure and Timely Payments,
- Professional services to help you through every step of selling online. It’s easier than you might think…Below you will find the most comprehensive step-by-step guide for launching your own successful Amazon business.At first go to http://amzn.in/gPspXXjthen fill up :
- Your company details.
- Your contact details – email and phone number.
- Basic information about your business.
- Bank account details in the name of business.
- PAN card details of individual/ business.
- GSTIN, if available.
After submitting above details, amazon will respond to you after reviewing your information with next steps.
After receiving confirmation from Amazon, you can start selling your Products on Amazon :
- List your products. You can either lost them in bulk or one by one. Amazon has tools to help you upload products.
- Once the product is listed, buyers see your products and can decide on their purchasing decisions.
- When the buyer places an order, you are intimated of the same via email. You can decide to deliver the product yourself or let Amazon do it on your behalf.
- Amazon deposits your payment in your bank account once the order is delivered.
That’s it ! Wow ! Happy Selling ! All The Best !
If you have any question or query regarding online selling, you can always contact by going to contact us page.
*Similarly you can go to different websites like – Google, Ebay, Flipkart, PayTm, etc. and fill up the “Seller Registration Form” and just start selling.